Dairy Industry in Pakistan
Pakistan is ranked as the 4th largest dairy producer in the world according to FAO. About 97% of the milk consumed is in the fresh form and remaining 3% is processed (UHT). Currently, there are more than 20 dairy processing plants operating in the country. The major product produced by them is UHT or pasteurized milk.
YANSAW International is one the largest trading company in Pakistan which is supplying various industrial machinery, parts and accessories including electrical, electronic, instruments and mechanical items in almost all Dairy Industries in Pakistan.